但会永远放在心上;有一种美,不一定要拥有,静静地欣赏它就永远陪伴在身旁;
有一种期盼,遥遥而无期,他会永远为你守望。夜月如盘,思念如潮。
人生总会在有些时候,悠悠相思会成为心曲的主旋律。无论情有多深,爱有多痛,那一份缠绵悱恻的想念会泛起心海的轻舟,在你来时的湖面上,久久地期盼,温柔地等候。
  光阴荏苒,时光流转,
今夜又有一轮明月挂在天边,月光如流水,流泻心海悠澜;树影憧憧,抒写相思朦胧。在这样的夜晚,在这样的月光下,思绪总会与你不期而遇,眉宇蔓延成同一种淡淡的凝望。
   为你,对月寄情,
对星遥望,千千心结成梦萦,万般感叹影成双。而你,是否如我一样,把弥漫的思念,寄于山野的清风,托于柔媚的细雨,放飞一缕相思,找寻灵魂深处的网缘。
   纵使时光斑驳,逝者如斯,
碎成一地的相思,落红处,泪无痕,你依然在我的心湖漾起微澜,激起菀苑,潋滟 这个世界上真的有前生和来世吗?前生你是谁?而我又是谁?来世我是谁?而你又是谁?前生你在我的心底留下了一滴泪,说无论是今生、来世、还是生生世世,都要和我在一起。
   我带着你在我心底留下的一滴泪,和你说的那句话离开了前世,轮回到了今生。今生你时常的出现在我的梦里,在梦里你轻轻的吻着我。而当你要拥紧我的那一瞬,我的梦醒了,你也随即消失了... ...   
   今生,你到底是谁?你到底在哪里?我不停地呼唤,不停地寻找。我把梦里你的轮廓画到了记忆里,但是始终看不清你的样子。面对着你模糊的轮廓,突然有一滴水润湿了双眸。好象你  成相思一片,独上高楼,寻找心灵的那片灯火阑珊……
    刚刚流出的一滴泪,再一次的流入了我的心底。今生,我有一个心愿,无论天崖与海角,我一定会找到你,就算天涯海角我永远不会放弃。我寻寻觅觅寻不到,寻不到你的消息。我问风你在哪里,风说你在云里;我问云你在哪里,云说你在海里。我问海你在哪里,海说你在我的心里!我盼望着每天夜晚的到来,希望你每个夜晚都能出现在我的梦里。   
   你想要给我幸福,我想要给你快乐;你想要给我自由,你想要给你我的一切;我还想要你那一颗爱我的心,你能给我吗?我在爱的天堂里等你,希望能与你相约。梦中你熟悉的脸孔,是我守侯的温柔。就算泪水淹没了天地,我也不会放弃,我不想你就这样的离开我。每一刻孤独的承受,都因你我之间前世那爱的约定。  
   梦中的你踏着清风来到了我的身边。亲吻着我含着泪光的笑脸,表达着你无限的思念与爱恋。梦中的你和我,畅谈着我们美好的未来,诉说着彼此的梦,梦里的我因为有了你而陶醉。梦里的我愿化作一缕清风,环绕在你的身边,为你唱一曲相思的恋歌。我们一定是前世的缘,才注定了今生的情。不然人海茫茫我却为何偏偏梦见了你?   
   你我之间熟悉的感动,此时此刻就要苏醒!仰问蓝天你在哪里?你到哪里去了,虽然,我不知道你在哪里;也不知道你到哪里去了。但是,我好想和你一起去寻找幸福!一个真实的我,一颗真诚的心,一片真挚的情,一份浓浓的爱,所有的一切都是属于你的,因为你已融入了我的生命。风吹着那朵朵白云。想你的时候,我抬头微笑,仿佛云的样子就是你。   
   此生你变了没有,还记得你在我心底留下的泪吗?还记得你我之间的诺言吗?相信我不变的真心,万世的等待有我不变的承诺,无论经过多少的寒冬,我决不放手。让爱成为你我心中,那永远盛开的彼岸花。就算穿越时空隧道我也决不会低头,我永远不会放弃你我的梦。
   想着心事,想着远方的你,风也轻柔,雨也轻盈,淡远的思念,便沉醉在雨和风合成的一章散韵里。
  总觉得有些什么是属于前生的记忆,为了一次倾心的相逢,我不知道曾在佛前求了多久,求佛赐我们一段缘,为此,我宁愿成为秋水之湄为你守望的荻花,在痴痴的等待里将思念根植成篱。
   四季的风,穿越前世的回廊,
抚一曲千年的古琴,引蝶翼般美丽的向往。撷我满怀的相思,凝成殷殷红豆,托原上的明月清风相送。
   再一个月圆时,你来了,迈着从容淡定的的步履,挟一缕君子兰花的优雅,
迢迢地涉水而来,以悄然颌首的微笑,扣响我人迹罕至的心扉。微风起于青萍之末,山又青了,树又绿了,花儿又红了,而我,也便醉了,醉在你前世相熟的眼波中,醉在你每一声轻轻柔柔的呼唤里。
   曾经痴迷于一个古老的传说,我便固执地相信,起起落落的缘份,就是一朵花与一只蝶的轮回。于是我只想倾尽一生的柔情来珍爱你,将前世错飞的心蝶,
握取为今生鬓旁的那一簇淡菊。
   从此,做伴红尘,我朝朝暮暮地读你,读你成明媚春阳的温暖,读你成。 如水月光的飘逸,读你成婉约宋词的韵致,读你成蒹葭诗经的深沉古意。
  习惯了点一盏精致的香熏小灯,于每一个静夜聆听你的心语。习惯了于每一个无人的角落,在洁白的纸页上写满你的名字,涂无数含笑的眼, 诉说我无尽的思念和欢喜。站在满是繁花的树下,我忍不住再一次想你。
   想你的感觉,心轻盈得仿佛一片沾染了快乐的羽毛,每一次的颤动里都浸润着你的呼吸。“悠悠 脉脉随风至,翩然飘落舞红尘”。
  风起树摇,有花儿片片飞落。瞬间的眩惑,仿似天籁之音款款奏起,而我,却已分不清眼前舞动的,是透明的蝶翅,还是如仙的霓虹彩翼,更莫辨是如丝的细雨在为飘飘的落花吟千年的情话儿,还是这轻盈的落花早已化身为呢喃着美丽誓言的细雨。这一刻,我多想执你的手啊,舞清风盈袖,弄花香满衣。
  凝神于风过后,遥望无人可知的距离。轻抚肩头犹自沉醉的,满是飘红的痕迹轻轻地伸出指,为你收藏一份永恒的美丽。再微笑着对自己说,花开是美,花落亦是醉,何必执着于一种结局?残红犹解相思意。那么,就让我拾几片落花为茗,
掬素手为盏,温绕 指的柔情成水,为你沏一壶清醇酽酽的茶吧,让往后所有的岁月里,弥漫的是思念的香。
   我不知道,此生我们是否真的会有相见,如果真的可能相见,我希望是在三月,那个草长莺飞,花稠雨润的季节,我会站在前世相约的梧桐树下,和着杏花春雨浅浅地对着你笑,说一声红尘有你,真好!

There is a love, not necessarily to be close to,
Far look is the best treasure; there is a love, deep andsilent, don't say it,
But will always be in my heart; there is a kind of beauty, do not necessarily have to have, appreciate it forever will accompany in side;
There is a hope, distant and no period, he will always bewaiting for you. Night such as disk, miss the tide.
The life always in some time, long lovesickness will become the main melody of the song. No matter how deep love,love is pain, that a sentimental miss will be thrown in thesea of light, when you come to a lake, a hope, gently wait.
Time passes very quickly., the flow of time,
Tonight there is a moon hanging in the sky, the moonlightlikewater, flowing sea Guangyou LAN; flickering shadows of trees, hazy about love. In such a night, in this moonlight,mind and you accidentaly across, will spread into the samelight at.
For you to love,
The stars look into the distance, thousands of heart into adream, all in the exclamation. And you, as I like to miss,diffuse, and send in the mountain breeze, support in thegentle rain, flying a ray of Acacia, net margin for the soul.
Even though the time mottled, It passes like this,
Broken into a land of Acacia, fall red, tears no trace, you still rippling in my heart lake ripples, arouse Wan Yuan, intothis world really has the life and afterlife? Who who are you? And who am I? Hereafter, who am I? And who are you? Have you in my heart left a drop of tears, said both in this life, the afterlife, or the generation after generation,have to stay with me.
I took you in a drop of tears in my heart left, that sentenceand you said left the past, back to life. You always appear in my dream, in the dream you kiss me. And when you want to hold the moment my, I wake up, youwill disappear......
This life, who the hell are you? Where the hell are you? Ikept calling, keep looking for. I put your profile to the dreammemories, but always can't see you. The face of you vague outline, suddenly there is a drop of water wet the eyes. Ifyou become a piece of Acacia, alone on the high rises,search for the soul of the lights......
A drop of tears just flow, once again into the bottom of myheart. This life, I have one wish, regardless of Tianya and the Cape, I will find you, even the remotest corners of the globe I never give up. I am searching did not see, did not see your message. I asked you where the wind wind, say you in clouds; I ask you where the cloud, cloud said you in the sea. I asked you where the sea sea, say you in my heart! I look forward to every night is coming, wish youevery night can appear in my dream.
You want to give me happiness, I want to give you happiness; you want to give me freedom, you want to give everything Iam to you; I want you that a love of my heart,canyou give me? I love you in the heaven, hope to meet with you. Face your familiar dream, is me tender. Even if the tears flooded the world, I won't give up, I don't want you to leave me. Every moment I endure the loneliness,because of past life between you and me the promise of love.
In dream you follow the breeze came to my side. Kiss mytears smile, love and express your infinite yearning. In a dream of you and me, talk about our bright future, tellingeach other's dream, dream with me because of you andintoxicated. In the dream I'd like to change into a wisp of breeze, around you, sing a song for you. We are past theedge, was doomed to this life. Otherwise, the vast sea ofhumanity but why do I still dream of you?
Familiar with the move between you and me, this momentwill come! Yang asked the sky, where are you? Where were you, though, I don't know where you are; don't know where you are. But, I want to go with you to find happiness! A realI, a sincere heart, a sincere feeling, a deep sense of love,all belong to you, because you are in my life. The wind is blowing the clouds. When thinking ofyou, I smile, as if theclouds look like you.
Have you changed not, remember you in my heart lefttears? Remember the promise between you and me? I believe that change of heart, after waiting I promise, no matter how much the cold of winter, I never let go. Let love be your my heart, forever blooming Equinox flower. If youtravel through the time tunnel and I won't bow, I never give up my dream.
Thinking, thinking of youfrom afar, a gentle wind, rain is also light, and miss Yu Hefeng, they indulge in thesynthesis of a chapter in prose and verse.
Always felt that what belongs to the memory of the former,in order to meet a heart to heart, I don't know for how long agoin Buddhism, the Buddha gave us a reason, therefore,I would rather be a region for you a watchman autumn ofAmur silvergrass, in wait for the missing rooted into the fence.
The wind of the four seasons, through the previous gallery,
Ask a millennium guqin, the butterfly wings beautiful yearning. Pick me full of Acacia red beans, cemented in earnest, support of the original at leisure.
A full moon, you came, walked calmly walked, with the grace of agentleman orchid,
Wade came down, quietly Han head smile, buckle ring I few people tread. The breeze from the end of Lemnaminor,mountain and green trees, green, flower red, and I, also drunk, drunk in your past life familiar eyes, intoxicated in your every sound gently call.
Once addicted to an ancient legend, I stubbornly believe that, theups and downs of the fate, is a flower and butterfly metempsychosis. So I just want to spend life tenderness to cherish you, will fly past wrong heart butterfly,
Grasp is that a cluster of life of driving bylight chrysanthemum.

From then on, every morning andevening. The red, I readyou, read you the warmth of beautiful Chunyang, read you.Such as water flowing moonlight, read you a song of subtlecharm, read the book of songs of the ancient you into deep.
Accustomed to a light delicate fragrance lamp, in everynight and listen to your heart. Used in every corner, in the white pages filled with your name, countless smiling eyes,tell me endless thoughts and joy. Standing under a tree full of flowers, I couldn't help butthink again.
You want to feel, lightness of heart like a happy with thefeather, every time you are infiltrating the respiratory. "The wind to the long pulse, falling lightlydance world".
The wind shook the tree, there are flowers piece of the fallen. Moment daze, like music you played, and I, but hasnot clear eyes dancing, is transparent butterfly wings, or like a fairy neon color wing, more history is silky drizzle in the fluttering petals Yin Millennium situation, or the lightfalling already incarnation as a Whisper beautiful promisesto drizzle. At this moment, I want to hold your hand, dance breeze surplus sleeve, get flowers full dress.
After gazing at the wind, no one can see into the distance.Youzi shoulder lightly drunk, is full of recording tracesextendgently point, a collection of eternal beauty for you.Then smiled and said to myself, flowers is beautiful, flower also is drunk, why attached to an end? Residual red Utah solution Acacia italy. So, let me pick up afew pieces of teaflower,
Ju Su hand for thecup, warm round of tenderness into water, as you brew a pot of mellow mellow tea, so that all subsequent years, filled with the thoughts of incense.
I don't know, this life we really will have to meet, if I maymeet, I hope that the spring is in March, flowers, thick rainseason, I'll be standingin the previous life of the parasol tree, and the early springscenery and shallow smile at you,say there are you, really good!

77.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

升级   100%

发表于 2014-2-5 15:53:07 | 显示全部楼层
凝神于风过后,遥望无人可知的距离。轻抚肩头犹自沉醉的,满是飘红的痕迹轻轻地伸出指,为你收藏一份永恒的美丽。再微笑着对自己说,花开是美,花落亦是醉,何必执着于一种结局?残红犹解相思意。那么,就让我拾几片落花为茗,
掬素手为盏,温绕 指的柔情成水,为你沏一壶清醇酽酽的茶吧,让往后所有的岁月里,弥漫的是思念的香。

红尘滚滚,柔情娟娟。美丽的情感,欣赏。{:soso_e163:}

点评

感谢一路支持与鼓励!问好好友,祝愉快!  详情 回复 发表于 2014-2-5 23:19
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   100%

发表于 2014-2-5 22:58:35 | 显示全部楼层
美丽的文章,加精华。

点评

谢谢品读,看你欣赏;我把中文翻译成英文了,也加了图片。感谢一路支持!祝万事如意!  详情 回复 发表于 2014-2-6 00:17
谢谢品读,欣赏。问好朋友,祝愉快!  详情 回复 发表于 2014-2-5 23:20
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   0%

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-5 23:19:36 | 显示全部楼层

感谢一路支持与鼓励!问好好友,祝愉快!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   -0%

发表于 2014-2-5 23:19:40 | 显示全部楼层
{:soso_e163:}

点评

感谢到访,雅评。问候吉祥!祝万事如意!  详情 回复 发表于 2014-2-5 23:44
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   0%

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-5 23:20:13 | 显示全部楼层
莲花王子 发表于 2014-2-5 22:58
美丽的文章,加精华。

谢谢品读,欣赏。问好朋友,祝愉快!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   0%

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-5 23:44:40 | 显示全部楼层
紫凝1 发表于 2014-2-5 23:19
凝神于风过后,遥望无人可知的距离。轻抚肩头犹自沉醉的,满是飘红的痕迹轻轻地伸出指,为你收藏一份永恒的 ...

感谢到访,雅评。问候吉祥!祝万事如意!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   -0%

发表于 2014-2-5 23:46:26 | 显示全部楼层
我不知道,此生我们是否真的会有相见,如果真的可能相见,我希望是在三月,那个草长莺飞,花稠雨润的季节,我会站在前世相约的树下,和着杏花春雨浅浅地对着你笑,说一声红尘有你,真好!
{:soso_e163:}

点评

感谢到访,雅评。问候吉祥!祝万事如意!  详情 回复 发表于 2014-2-6 00:13
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   -0%

发表于 2014-2-5 23:46:52 | 显示全部楼层
想你的感觉,心轻盈得仿佛一片沾染了快乐的羽毛,每一次的颤动里都浸润着你的呼吸。“悠悠 脉脉随风至,翩然飘落舞红尘”。{:soso_e160:}

点评

感谢到访,雅评。问候吉祥!祝万事如意!  详情 回复 发表于 2014-2-6 00:13
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   0%

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-6 00:13:35 | 显示全部楼层
凌波仙子 发表于 2014-2-5 23:46
我不知道,此生我们是否真的会有相见,如果真的可能相见,我希望是在三月,那个草长莺飞,花稠雨润的季节, ...

感谢到访,雅评。问候吉祥!祝万事如意!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   0%

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-6 00:13:41 | 显示全部楼层
凌波仙子 发表于 2014-2-5 23:46
想你的感觉,心轻盈得仿佛一片沾染了快乐的羽毛,每一次的颤动里都浸润着你的呼吸。“悠悠 脉脉随风至,翩然 ...

感谢到访,雅评。问候吉祥!祝万事如意!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   0%

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-6 00:17:12 | 显示全部楼层
莲花王子 发表于 2014-2-5 22:58
美丽的文章,加精华。

谢谢品读,看你欣赏;我把中文翻译成英文了,也加了图片。感谢一路支持!祝万事如意!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   -0%

发表于 2014-2-6 10:10:18 | 显示全部楼层
有一种情,不一定要靠近,
远远的凝望是最好的珍藏;有一种爱,深沉而无言,不一定说出来,

点评

欢迎到访,谢谢雅评。问候吉祥,祝新春愉快!  详情 回复 发表于 2014-2-6 10:45
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   -0%

发表于 2014-2-6 10:10:57 | 显示全部楼层
如诗如歌,潇洒醉人。{:soso_e163:}{:soso_e181:}新年快乐

点评

欢迎到访,谢谢雅评。问候吉祥,祝新春愉快!  详情 回复 发表于 2014-2-6 10:45
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   0%

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-6 10:45:33 | 显示全部楼层
夜雨辰 发表于 2014-2-6 10:10
有一种情,不一定要靠近,
但会永远放在 ...

欢迎到访,谢谢雅评。问候吉祥,祝新春愉快!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   0%

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-6 10:45:49 | 显示全部楼层
夜雨辰 发表于 2014-2-6 10:10
如诗如歌,潇洒醉人。新年快乐

欢迎到访,谢谢雅评。问候吉祥,祝新春愉快!:handshake
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   0%

发表于 2014-2-6 11:44:00 | 显示全部楼层
是我的思维莽撞了你的心菲,还是你的温情飘逸了我的风彩?在这盈雨柔风中,竟然绽放出如此美妙的散文奇芭!

点评

感谢好友到访,雅评。过奖,互勉。祝新春愉快、万事如意!  详情 回复 发表于 2014-2-6 11:52
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   0%

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-6 11:52:57 | 显示全部楼层
风雨飘飘 发表于 2014-2-6 11:44
是我的思维莽撞了你的心菲,还是你的温情飘逸了我的风彩?在这盈雨柔风中,竟然绽放出如此美妙的散文奇芭!

感谢好友到访,雅评。过奖,互勉。祝新春愉快、万事如意!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   0%

发表于 2014-2-6 12:17:08 | 显示全部楼层
有一种情,不一定要靠近,
{:soso_e163:}  送你玫瑰,手有余香

点评

谢谢好友,祝你天天好心情!  详情 回复 发表于 2014-2-6 12:44
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   0%

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-6 12:44:28 | 显示全部楼层
风雨飘飘 发表于 2014-2-6 12:17
有一种情,不一定要靠近,
但会永远放在 ...

谢谢好友,祝你天天好心情!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|经典文学网 ( 苏ICP备19050466号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 01:15 , Processed in 0.217616 second(s), 36 queries .