升级   10%

发表于 2019-10-14 11:43:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,参与互动,展示风采

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

本帖最后由 妙笔生 于 2019-10-14 12:58 编辑

残阳如血,是情人生离死别的泪滴,染红了半天云霞,染红了山河大地。
时值暮春,芳草萋萋烟锁路,花木盈盈味飘香。
断魂崖上,一位身穿白衣,身材奇伟的男子,手握奇特的长剑,余辉映照着他刚毅的脸庞,须眉可鉴。
他是听命于江湖第一杀手组织天谴门的顶级杀手柳亦寒。他手上的‘灭魂剑’正反射出耀眼的寒光。死在他剑下的高手无数。据说他剑一出鞘,鬼神惊惧,草木枯寒。江湖中人更是闻风丧胆。
他那向来毫无生气的眼神里此刻却隐藏着无限的温柔和哀伤。
他一动不动地凝视着对面离他近两丈远,穿黑衣,手握赤色皮鞭,绝美的容颜上写满了仇恨的女子。她就是揽月山庄庄主白展雄的独生女白诗婉。
晚风放肆的撩动着他们的发丝和衣袂,也吹动着周遭的树叶沙沙作响,如浪潮翻涌,可他们似乎全不在意,宛若两座历经了无数风雨的雕塑,孓然伫立。
白诗婉眉头深锁,面容憔悴,恻然问道:“你为什么不肯放过他?”
柳亦寒却道:“你爹的死对头黑龙堂堂主花千里向组织出买他的命。而你爹也同样出价买了花千里的命。你知道我只能接受安排。”声音有些嘶哑。
白诗婉满脸怒色道:“难道为了我,你也不肯破例吗?”
柳亦寒只淡漠道:“做每一行都有规矩。”
白诗婉凄绝道:“我曾天真的以为你会为我而改变。可惜我错了,错得不可救药!”
柳亦寒皱了皱眉,真挚而忧伤道:“我对你的感情从未变过。”
白诗婉悲怒交加,大吼道,“你住口!从你杀我爹那刻起,你再也不值得我相信!我对你只有恨!”泪已从她那双泛红而明亮的大眼睛里不断滑落。
柳亦寒闻言,心中一阵绞痛。他的心碎了,他的魂也快消散了,仿佛眼前的一切都与他毫无关联,身心越来越冷,那以往的温度,爱的温度,此刻已凝结成了冰。
他哀伤难禁的闭上双眼,泪悄然从眼角滴落。那滴落的不是泪,是血,是情人的血。他知道再解释也于事无补,凄然道:“你动手吧。”
白诗婉闻言,心中一阵寒凉在全身蔓延开来,身体也在颤抖,但她竭力控制住自己的情绪。突然,她左手迅速向前一伸,只见袖口闪过一道白光,快如闪电,直逼柳若寒的咽喉。只听‘咻’一声,柳亦寒的咽喉已被割破,血从伤口里喷射而出。他微笑着倒了下去,饱含泪水的眼里永远有那一丝只为她展现的温柔。他本可以轻而易举的打败她,可是他没有。此时,白诗婉眼神呆滞,手在颤抖,面容抽搐。她已经忘记了悲伤,忘记了所有的一切,有种疼痛的感觉从心底陡然膨胀开来,仿佛要把她撕成两半。她再也经受不住这种冲击,噗一声大吐了口浓浓的鲜血。她伸出颤抖的右手,从腰间探出一瓶毒药,往嘴里灌了下去。接着,她倒下了。丝巾却被风吹起,上面绣着一首诗云:

梦里纠缠梦里行,醒来何必守终生。
天涯寂寞人非在,夜夜心伤总为情。

“The lifetime of love ”

The setting sun just like the blood, which is the lover's tears of the part forever. And it is dying the half of the rosy clouds and the whole mountains and rivers on the earth into red .
When the late spring is coming. A luxuriant growth of grass with smog is blanking the road. All fresh flowers and trees are throwing off the sweet smell. At the DuanHun cliff, there is a man who wears white clothes on his charming figure. He is holding a special sword and the evening glow are shining his resolute face which makes his eyebrow and beard brightly.
Liu Yihan, a top level killer, who was trained by an organization named Tianqian team from Jianghu. Every killer in this organization was been controlling by a kind of GU poison. If someone would betray them, who must be treated by the living death. This is an inextricable magical curse on their body .
At this moment, the Miehun sword in his hand is reflecting the shining clod light. The thousands of master-hand have been killed by him. People say that ghosts are astonished to him, and the grass and trees are also trembling to face him.Therefore, all of people in society would be losing their soul when they heard his name.   
The limitless gentle and sadness ate always hiding in his inactivity eyes. He is staring at the girl who is full of the hatred on her face and be at the distance of nearly two hundred forty seven inches with each other, who wears black dress and holds the red feather flagellum. Her name is Bai Shiwan as the only one daughter for the lord of Lanyue villa that was named Bai Zhanxiong.
The evening wind is uncontrolled stringing their hairs and flowing closes, which is blowing the surrounded leaves rustle, like the up-welling waves; but they seems to be careless who like the carved status to suffer the brush by the numbers of cloud and rain, whom are standing there lonely.  
Bai Shiwan frowns deeply with haggard face and asks him sorrowful:"why you can't pass him up?"
Liu Yihan says:"your father 's rivals , the leader of black dragon Hua Qianli had bought his life from organization. And then your father also has bought his life.I have to accept the arrangement."the voice have some hoarseness.
She is angry to say:"you really can’t break the rules for me,do you?"
He just distantly says:"there is a rule to performance in every industry.”
She despairingly says:" i have ever been thinking that you would change for me,but i am wrong.i am totally wrong but i hate myself who has ever loved you.”
He frowns with honesty and sadness to say:"i have never changed my true heart to you.”
The sad and angry strike her . she can't help shouting at him:"shut up! Since you killed my father at that moment, you've never been worth for trust on me. I have the hatred to you only.”the tears is falling down from her bright and red big eyes.
He fells terrible hurt in the heart and his heart is broken to many pieces of fragments. his soul would be disappeared,who seems that everything is unconnected with her. And the body is getting colder and colder.the past temperature of love have been frozen now.
He is closing a pair of eyes with uncontrolled sadness. And the tears is falling down from the corner of eyes.that is not the tears, but her blood, the lover's blood. He know that is not any longer to help if he explains anymore.
He despairingly says:”Please do it.”
A slice of cold feeling is spreading in her heart and the body is trembling,but she is trying to control her emotional.sudden, her left hand is putting out rapidly and a piece of light is flashing away like lightening, which make his throat.she just heard a cheeping , his throat is lacerated and the blood is sprayed out.he is laying down with smile and the gentle who shows for her forever.he turns out to defeat her,but he is not.he just hope himself blood can compensate the apology to her.
On that time, his eyes is full of dull and both hands are trembling.the face start to have a tic.She already forgot the sadness and more than everything.A sense of hurt is expanding from the bottom of her heart, that seem to split into pieces. She can't endure this kind of concussion, who spit a mouthful thick blood with a loud puffs of.And meanwhile, she stretch her right hands and take our a bottle of poison to pour inside of mouth.and then she fall down,but her scarves is snatched by wind and a poetry is left:

Fouling and acting is full of all dreams,
However it is unnecessary to guard the whole life since you wake up.
No one is being there when you feel lonely in anywhere,
  But just having only sadness for feeling in every night.

回复

使用道具 举报

升级   100%

发表于 2019-10-14 12:39:42 | 显示全部楼层
他一动不动的凝视着对面离他近两丈远——地
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   100%

发表于 2019-10-14 12:39:50 | 显示全部楼层
只听咻的一声
只听“咻”地一声
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   100%

发表于 2019-10-14 12:40:21 | 显示全部楼层
欣赏楼主的文采,无需外文,建议补充作者简介。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   10%

楼主| 发表于 2019-10-14 13:50:22 | 显示全部楼层
好的,谢谢。我会修改的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   100%

发表于 2019-10-14 17:30:12 | 显示全部楼层
短篇武侠小说比较少见,欣赏
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

升级   100%

发表于 2019-10-14 19:02:37 | 显示全部楼层
故事精彩,欣赏佳作。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|经典文学网 ( 苏ICP备19050466号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 17:02 , Processed in 0.128015 second(s), 20 queries .